FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
100% SAFE AND SECURE CHECKOUT
EASY RETURNS FOR 30 DAYS
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
Grey Ultimate Adventure Shorts
•Meet the Adventure Shorts. - The ultimate travel clothing with a groundbreaking design
•The inbuilt waterproof pocket lets you take your valuables with you on every adventure
•Certified up to 30 meters underwater and rated IPX8, this replaces the need for a drybag, keep your essentials in your pocket
•Stain repelling fabric keeps splashes away
•Four way stretch for all day comfort
•Made from 92% recycled materials
•11 trees planted for every purchase
•Fits smartphones, wallet, car keys and passport.
- This is not a piece of clothing. It is a secret tool to walking your own path. Worn by pioneers of exploration for the groundbreaking ability to keep everything in your pocket dry. These adventure shorts are designed in London and combine the cutting edge waterproof technology with a sleek design that can be worn from the Brazilian rainforests to exotic beach clubs.
The Ultimate Adventure Shorts
An embedded waterproof pocket that revolutionises the way you explore. Sleek tailoring that is versatile from beach to bar. Theft proof. And a truly outstanding fabric that repels stains. Welcome to the ultimate pair of shorts.
Take everything into the water
Want to keep these with you (in your pocket) and dry?
- Wallet (The magnets are safe with credit cards)
- Car keys
- Passport (better in your pocket)
Guaranteed dry 30m/100ft underwater.
- Standup paddle-boarding
- Exploring Beaches and Islands
Ultra Fast drying. Liquid repelling 💦
The fabric contains hydrophobic nanotechnology. That basically means liquid rolls straight off. (it is also has 4 way stretch so its super comfortable)
- Drys in under 15 minutes in the sun.
- Repel stains and spills
- Stays clean for up to 30 days.
A sustainable approach
We know you love the outdoors and the environment. We do too. Nothing spells sustainable better than taking actual steps in saving the environment.
- Shorts fabric is made from 92% recycled plastic bottles
- 7 plastic bottles out of the water, crafted into something special.
- Using post consumer plastic increases the demand for cleanups, resulting in less plastic in the sea.
11 trees planted for each pair sold.
Our nature program and partnership with Eden Project means for every pair of shorts bought we are planting 11 trees, providing both jobs to communities in need and a positive impact on the air we breathe.